To reach us from Pescara airport you have to arrive at Pescara Station.
Abruzzo Airport is located about 3 km from the center of Pescara on the border between the Municipalities of Pescara and S. Giovanni Teatino directly on the Tiburtina state road. 1) PESCARA (Abruzzo Airport-Pescara Center-Railway Station)
This is possible through:
• Line 8 and 38 frequency every 20 minutes by the company GTM
• Chieti – Pescara bus line run every 15 minutes by the ARPA company
• Chieti – Pescara bus line run every 2 hours by the SATAM company
• TAXI, from the Pescra airport costs about 20 euros.
Rent a car directly at the airport (22 minutes)
Continue in the direction of Via Amendola / SR5
Take SS714 in the direction of Via Cavallotti in Montesilvano
Follow Via Cavallotti until Corso Umberto 1 / SS16
At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Corso Umberto 1 / SS16
Follow Via Aldo Moro until Via Carlo Maresca / Viale Carlo Maresca
From the Pescara station
As soon as you get off the train you reach the exit, you will be in front of the bus terminal. Take the line 2 / (strikethrough) that leads directly to Montesilvano Grande Alberghi area, the bus stops at Terminal-Palacogressi. 3 minutes walk to the sea and you have arrived.
From Exit Pescara Nord-Città S. Angelo towards Pescara Nord / Città S. Angelo.
Turn left and take Via XXII Maggio 1944 (signs for SS16 / Adriatica / Silvi M./Montesilvano M./Pescara/Pianella/Loreto A./Penne).
At the roundabout take the 1st exit and take Via Saline / SS16.
Turn left and take Via Aldo Moro, turn left and take Via Carlo Maresca / Viale Carlo Maresca, you have arrived.
• from the airport to the Grand Hotel Adriatico, the ride costs 35.00 euros
• from the Pescara station to the Grand Hotel Adriatico, the ride costs € 20.00
Grand Hotel Adriatico
Via Carlo Maresca ,10
65015 Montesilvano – Pescara – Italy
Tel. +39 085 4452695 – Fax +39 085 4683270
vat number 01612340685